Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.000 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr27,083 (S/. 13,541) in Sullana.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jalgaon costs ₨15,248 (30 minutes ago)