Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00567 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,177 (2,853,760 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riobamba costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cúcuta costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palermo costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)