Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00542 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,695 (2,709,998 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)