Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.951 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 5% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr27,434 (元28,858) in Suizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (38 minutes ago)