Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.215 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,747 (﷼ 645) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (30 minutes ago)