Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.383 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,939 (﷼ 1,278) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (26 minutes ago)