Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35641 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 7% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,625 (E£ 74,704) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)