Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44975 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 16% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr21,742 (E£ 48,344) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)