Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.919 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,548 ($b16,922) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)