Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.886 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,672 ($b15,433) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)