Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06256 DKK / RSD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,741 (187,675 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)