Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12247 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,599 (руб 111,042) in Stavropol'.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)