Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 411 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.793 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 24% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,735 (kr 43,804) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (16 minutes ago)