Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.772 DKK / NOK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 550 prices entered by 33 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 12% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr42,686 (kr 55,306) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr38,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 75 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 576 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)