Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 544 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.823 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 26% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr15,755 (kr 19,136) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)