Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 444 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.796 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 25% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr15,606 (kr 19,614) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)