Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 365 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.765 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 19% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,251 (kr 42,168) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)