Cost of living in Stamford, Connecticut, United States vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.737 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stamford, Connecticut (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr43,115 ($6,400) in Stamford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr37,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 380,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 4 hours ago)