Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.545 DKK / XCD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 5% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,855 (EC$7,015) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)