Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.597 DKK / XCD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr12,744 (EC$4,907) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (25 minutes ago)