Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.241 DKK / XCD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,908 (EC$8,884) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)