Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10169 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,233 (₨41,628) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)