Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09440 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,418 (₨110,356) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)