Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09578 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,024 (₨156,850) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pune costs ₨60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leuven costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Madras costs ₨4,036 (about 1 hour ago)