Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09570 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,373 (₨171,081) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ilha de Mocambique costs 3,136 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)