Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 446 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.997 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,599 (10,633 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling100,000 (19 minutes ago)