Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 470 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.374 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,243 (£3,014) in Southampton.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (1 minute ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)