Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.693 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,834 (3,280 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)