Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.473 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,839 (3,978 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)