Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00618 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,362 (₩2,646,495) in Songnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)