Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00613 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,612 (₩2,221,732) in Songnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)