Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10212 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,342 (₨81,688) in Solapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)