Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10249 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,922 (₨96,812) in Solapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)