Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02069 DKK / NGN *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,972 (1,207,131 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (33 minutes ago)