Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10749 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,140 (руб 178,060) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)