Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09855 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,170 (руб 164,077) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)