Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.808 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,083 (3,173 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)