Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,466 (8,402 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)