Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.988 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,209 (16,398 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)