Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.717 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 6% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,380 (32,586 kr) in Skelleftea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)