Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.777 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 5% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,303 (35,156 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)