Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.748 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,656 (38,317 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (43 minutes ago)