Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.764 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 5% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,691 (25,774 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)