Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.781 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 5% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,184 (16,871 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)