Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.503 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,515 (10,991TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)