Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.845 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,230 (3,918TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)