Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.788 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,567 (7,030TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)