Cost of living in Singapore compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,874 prices entered by 1,044 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.906 DKK / SGD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 13% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr14,145 (SGD $2,883) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (24 minutes ago)