Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23325 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 82% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,127 (21,981₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)