Cost of living comparison between Simferopol, Ukraine and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26675 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 84% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr3,027 (11,346₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)