Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25161 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 82% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr3,399 (13,509₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)