Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27082 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 81% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr2,380 (8,787₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (28 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)