Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 64% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr42,750 in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)