Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09602 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,926 (₨145,029) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)