Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09164 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,685 (₨149,336) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)