Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00173 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,311 (5,946,272 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)