Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00175 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,447 (4,265,182 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)