Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00170 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,304 (4,290,336 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)