Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.549 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,632 (RM14,609) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)