Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06015 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,347 (₨271,749) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)