Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19309 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,174 (57,871 ฿) in Si Racha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)