Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02255 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 72% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,292 (234,717 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)