Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01900 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 75% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,540 (396,794 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)