Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02187 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 72% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,306 (196,890 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)