Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05401 DKK / ALL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,757 (162,130 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (26 minutes ago)