Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05477 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,001 (¥566,028) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)