Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05584 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,738 (¥604,230) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (about 2 hours ago)