Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05963 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,107 (¥320,428) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (11 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (41 minutes ago)