Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06233 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,683 (¥315,805) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)