Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06106 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,544 (¥320,067) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)