Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,397 (元11,396) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in El Paso, Texas costs $0.02 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)