Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.021 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,627 (元13,348) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)