Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.955 DKK / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 581 prices entered by 75 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,395 (元21,345) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 2 hours ago)