Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.962 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,691 (元7,994) in Shenyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)