Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,011 (元11,875) in Shenyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (33 minutes ago)