Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 518 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.921 DKK / AED
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 17% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,647 (Dirham 8,146) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)