Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 62% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,312 (元20,326) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)