Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.023 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 65% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,851 (元30,145) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)