Cost of living comparison between Shaoxing, China and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.007 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 58% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,761 (元24,585) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)