Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.967 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 10% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,854 (元27,763) in Shantou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)