Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.950 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 11% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,785 (元28,196) in Shantou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)