Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.980 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,867 (27,420元) in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 350 ₨ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (19 minutes ago)