Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,780 (元22,942) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)