Cost of living in Shahjahanpur, India vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09547 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shahjahanpur (India) is 10% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr29,624 (₨310,301) in Shahjahanpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 75 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 576 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)