Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 504 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.614 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,611 (RM10,915) in Shah Alam.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)