Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.547 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,573 (RM10,067) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (10 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)