Cost of living comparison between Shah Alam, Malaysia and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.562 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,926 (RM6,355) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)