Cost of living comparison between Shah Alam, Malaysia and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.626 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,631 (RM4,079) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (44 minutes ago)