Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.667 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,991 (RM11,991) in Shah Alam.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 15,000元 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rijeka costs 70 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €0.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)