Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.521 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,704 (3,849 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)