Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.032 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,457 (2,460 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)