Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 540 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.442 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,959 (€2,279) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)