Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.450 DKK / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 543 prices entered by 79 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,266 (€2,452) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)