Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 568 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,022 (€1,079) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)