Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 426 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.473 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,716 (€2,906) in Seville.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 40 lei (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 4,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cape Town costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)