Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 543 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.445 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,922 (€2,273) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (43 minutes ago)