Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25401 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 74% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,015 (15,807₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)