Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.690 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,762 (8,345 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (34 minutes ago)